Admission to our program
Welcome to the International Master of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies at the University of Applied Sciences in Darstadt. We welcome applications from students of all nationalities holding a bachelor in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology or comparable of an acknowledged University.
Admission requirements at a glance
The application to our program is highly competitive. Therefore make sure that you carefully prepare your application and stick to the deadlines.
- We expect an excellent bachelor in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology or comparable.
- English competency must be proven by a certirficate.
- Relevant working experience as well as German knowledge are beneficial but not mandatory.
- Only complete applications which we received in time through our online portal KOPLA will be checked.
Our application process at the same time is highly automated but also very indiviual. We do not focus on marks alone but evaluate the complete profile.
- Every application will be individually checked by our Professor's admission board.
- The online application is free of charge. Fees are only due after getting admission.
- Send certified copies only after being accepted in KOPLA!
The application process depends on where you have completed your bachelor's studies. Please follow the corresponding link on the right.