Key Academic Dates and Deadlines
Upgrade to Deutschlandticket
- You will also need the link to cancel the upgrade!
Please find the procedure for the Deutschlandticket:
- Only students enrolled at the h_da with a valid RMV-Semesterticket are entitled to purchase or own the upgrade.
- The offer is voluntary and must be paid for by each user.
- The upgrade currently costs 26,46 EUR per month (49 EUR - 1/6 of the price of the RMV-Semester Ticket [135,23 EUR])
- in addition to SEPA, PayPal and credit card payment options are also available
- as an upgrade a Deutschlandticket is issued. The Deutschlandticket is subject to the general tariff regulations and is valid throughout Germany in 2nd class on local and regional trains. It is only available as a HandyTicket.
- The upgrade can be purchased at any time for the current month. However, it is only valid for one calendar month. It is offered as a subscription with monthly cancellation. Cancellation is possible until the last day of each month. However, it is not possible to offset a current month in the event of premature cancellation.
- The current upgrade ends at the end of the summer semester at the latest, and a new upgrade must be purchased for the winter semester.
- For control purposes, the current RMV semester ticket and a photo ID must also be carried.
- The registration for the upgrade is done via a link. You will be redirected to Shibboleth, where you can log in with your student account (stXXXX) and after approval you will get to a web portal for the voluntary purchase of the upgrade. There you only have to enter some personal information (e.g. bank details) and you are ready to go.
- The digital D-Ticket can be stored on the smartphone (eWallet) so that it can also be presented offline. However, there is no print version.
Attention: those who already have a regular "49-EUR-Ticket" subscription would have to cancel it and can then upgrade to the Deutschlandticket via the link above.
The text is originally in German on the AStA Website is translated for you.
Important for your study life!
Your Second Year!
- City Registration at the Meldeamt
- Residence Permit at the Ausländerbehörde (Foreigners' Office)