Our aim is to give you the best preparation not only in the perspective of your professional career, but also to get acquainted with the German way of life. We are aware finding accommodation is a difficult task, especially if you are coming from abroad. We know about cultural differences and the importance of German language knowledge. And we know about the different curriculum of our students and therefore help them to be up to date to begin their master's program here.
Hence our services for accepted students includes:
- We help our international students to find a room in a dormitory.
- Our student guides help you to prepare your trip, answer your questions and accompany you during the first days in your new country.
- German classes - tuition language of the course is in English, but German knowledge is prerequisite for your internship and future job perspectives in Germany.
- Technical bridging classes during the month of September and March.
- Intercultural excursions - get to know Germany - by guided tours of historical places and sites.